Shakespeare Online


I just found a couple of great resources for Shakespeare online. One, called appropriately enough Shakespeare Online , is where you will find his complete works ready to print off, as well as his poems, sonnets, complete play and character analyses, play synopses, even essay questions to be assigned to your student! What a find!

The other is the online version of a favorite book of mine, the complete version of Tales From Shakespeare by Charles and Mary Lamb. I've used this resource for many years to serve as an introduction to the study of a specific play, as it's the same story told in prose. I find it to be a delightful way to introduce the Bard to younger children. A similar classic by E. Nesbit, Beautiful Stories From Shakespeare, is also available online.

These would be great resources to have for any homeschool or drama group..... only this time, they're free! Don't you just love the internet? ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Classical Music in the Classroom

The Power of Live Theater

Quote for the Day: